SBI PO 2018 Apply Online – Application form to be activated for SBI PO online registration at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/
The state bank of India’s online registration to submit a SBI PO application form likely to be started in the first week of Feb 2018 and the last date for online registration is 06-03-2018 (tentatively). Aspirants must check their eligibility before applying online for the SBI PO exam.
- Commencement of SBI PO 2018 online registration of application: Feb 2018
- Closure of registration of application: March 2018
- Last date for printing your application: March 2018
- Online Fee Payment: Feb to March 2018.
Know the complete information about the SBI PO syllabus and exam pattern, figure out important topics to prepare in each section. Improve your verbal and analytical reasoning skills to get easily clear the SBI PO exam 2018.
Once online registration completed, start preparation using the best available material and take SBI PO online tests and finally implement all your strategies in the exam.
IBPS PO Application form and Fee Payment Dates
Dates to note for submission, editing and printing the SBI PO online application form.
|SBI PO 2018 Apply online Details||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of SBI PO application form||07/02/2017|
|Last date for registration of application||06/03/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||06/03/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||07/02/2017 to |
|Last date for printing your application||21/03/2017|
SBI PO Online Registration Process
Applicant must apply online at sbi.co.in by submitting SBI PO application form 2018.
The exact and simple SBI PO 2018 apply online procedure involves 3 steps, they are
- Filling the SBI PO application form with your basic details.
- Uploading the photograph and signature
- Payment of application fee using a debit/credit card.
While filling and submitting the SBI PO online application form, candidate should have email ID, scanned photo and signature files.
- Applicant should have valid email ID to get admit card, result, etc. It should be kept active till the declaration of SBI PO result 2017.
- You must upload photographs and signature while filling your SBI PO application form.
Applicant’s photo and signature must have the following sizes and dimensions.
Your photo must measure 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Make sure the size of photo file should be between 20 kb–50 kb. Passport photos must be in color with a plain white or off white backdrop. The most recent photo, taken in the last 6 months is highly preferred.
Aspirants have to sign on white paper with black ink pen and make sure the same signature does match at the time of taking the exam. The preferred dimensions of signature file are 140 x 60 pixels in size of file 10 kb – 20 kb.
How to Submit SBI PO Application form 2018
- Aspirants should first scan their photograph and signature as per given sizes and dimensions in photo requirements.
- Visit the State Bank of India’s official website www.sbi.co.in than select “careers with us” section.
- Select the SBI PO application form link, then fill it carefully and upload your photograph image and signature stored on your computer.
- Edit information, if required and finally click on the submit data button.
- System/Server will generate registration number and password, note down these details.
- Reopen filled application form data with your login credentials and edit SBI PO application form , if needed.
- candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the SBI PO application form 2017.
- Applicant can made payment by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing required details.
- After successful completion of fee payment, e-print and application form will generated.
- To take a print of your filled SBI PO application form, simply login and click on e-print button.
Candidates must pay intimation charges of SBI PO application fee while applying online for the exam. Charges vary from one community to another. General and OBC candidates require to pay Rs: 600. On the other hand, the SBI PO online payment for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates is Rs: 100 only. Refer the following table for more details.
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
SBI Application form and Online Registration Details
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Application form|
|1||SBI PO Exam||SBI PO 2017 Apply Online|
|2||SBI Clerk Exam||SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online|
|3||IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO 2017 Apply Online|
|4||IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online|
|5||IBPS RRB Exam||IBPS RRB 2017 Apply Online|
|6||IBPS SO Exam||IBPS SO 2017 Apply Online|