SBI Clerk Apply Online 2018 – Application form
Applicant must apply online at sbi.co.in by submitting SBI clerk application form 2018. The exact and simple SBI clerk 2018 apply online procedure involves 3 steps, they are
- Filling the SBI clerk application form with your basic details
- Uploading the photograph and signature
- Payment of application fee using a debit/credit card or net banking credentials.
While filling and submitting the SBI clerk online application form, candidate should have email ID, scanned photo and signature files.
- Applicant should have valid email ID to get admit card, result, etc. It should be kept active till the declaration of SBI clerk result 2018.
- You must upload photographs and signature while filling your SBI clerk application form.
Applicant’s photo and signature must have the following sizes and dimensions.
Your photo must measure 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Make sure the size of photo file should be between 20 kb–50 kb. Passport photos must be in color with a plain white or off white backdrop. The most recent photo, taken in the last 6 months is highly preferred.
Aspirants have to sign on white paper with black ink pen and make sure the same signature does match at the time of taking the exam. The preferred dimensions of signature file are 140 x 60 pixels in size of file 10 kb – 20 kb.
Dates to Note for Submission of SBI Clerk Online Application form
|SBI Clerk 2018 Apply online Events||Dates (tentatively)|
|Starting date of SBI clerk application form||April 2018|
|Last date for registration of application||May 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||May 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||April - May 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||June 2018|
Aspirants should submit their application forms at sb.co.in before the last date, online registration process takes 10 to 15 minutes including payment of fee. So it’s highly recommended to apply online for the SBI clerk exam before the last date to avoid last minute server issues. SBI clerk application form schedule given in the above table, however it’s tentative only. Once the official notification and schedule out, we will update the accurate data.
SBI Clerk Application fee Details
SBI clerk application fee including intimation charges for various category candidates follows as:
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
How to submit SBI Clerk Application form 2018
- Aspirants should first scan their photograph and signature as per given sizes and dimensions in photo requirements.
- Visit the State Bank of India’s official website www.sbi.co.in than select “careers with us” section.
- Select application form link, then fill it carefully and upload your photograph image and signature stored on your computer.
- Edit information, if required and finally click on the submit data button.
- System/Server will generate registration number and password, note down these details.
- Reopen filled application form data with your login credentials and edit SBI clerk application form , if needed.
- candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the SBI clerk application form 2018.
- Applicant can made payment by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing required details.
- After successful completion of fee payment, e-print and application form will generated.
- To take a print of your filled SBI clerk application form, simply login and click on e-print button.
Make sure you meet all the SBI clerk eligibility requirements before submission of your application form. Once online registration completed, start preparation using the best available material and take SBI clerk online tests to access your strength and weakness.
Previous scores and expected SBI clerk cut off 2018 will help you to easily understand the competition in the exam. Closely analyze cut off marks and maintain accuracy to reach passing marks to be decided by the bank.
Know the exact exam pattern and syllabus of SBI clerk exam, figure out important topics and sections. Improve your verbal and analytical reasoning skills to get easily clear the SBI clerk exam 2018.
Apply Online for SBI PO/Clerk 2018
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Application form|
|1||SBI PO apply online||Apply Here|
|2||SBI Clerk apply online||Apply Here|
|3||IBPS PO apply online||Apply Here|
|4||IBPS Clerk apply online||Apply Here|
|5||IBPS RRB apply online||Apply Here|
|6||IBPS SO apply online||Apply Here|