Update 1 – IBPS PO 2017 apply online: As per official IBPS PO 2017 notification, IBPS PO application form 2017 online registration will take place from 16th August 2017 and will go on until 05th September 2017.
Apply online for IBPS PO 2017 at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crpoviijul17/
Update 2 – IBPS PO Application form 2017 link activated and online registration dates mentioned below. Make sure you pay the fee and follow the given procedure to submit your IBPS PO online application form 2017.
IBPS PO 2017 Apply Online Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/08/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 05/09/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 05/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 20/09/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017
How to Easily Submit IBPS PO Application form 2017
Applying online for IBPS PO 2017 exam is pretty simple and this whole process typically takes 10-15 minutes. Submission of IBPS PO application form 2017 in online involves 3 main steps. They are
- Step 1. Scan your most recent photograph & signature and save it on the computer.
- Step 2. Select new registration to fill and submit the IBPS PO application form details.
- Step 3. Made payment through inbuilt integrated online payment gateways.
Read all instructions carefully before applying online and make sure you meet the latest eligibility conditions to submit a application form.
IBPS PO 2017 Online Registration Schedule
Find out the complete schedule of IBPS PO 2017 application form submission, including the last date to print filled application. Candidates are advised to submit their online application forms before the last date to avoid the rush on final day and server issues.
|IBPS PO 2017 Apply online Details||Dates (official)|
|Starting date of IBPS PO application form||August 16, 2017|
|Last date for registration of application||September 05, 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||September 05, 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||Aug 16 to Sep 5, 2017.|
|Last date for printing your application||September 20, 2017|
Photo and Signature Requirements
Applicant’s photo and signature must have the following sizes and dimensions.
|Scanned item||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Your photo must measure 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Make sure the size of photo file should be between 20 kb–50 kb. Passport photos must be in color with a plain white or off white backdrop. The most recent photo, taken in the last 6 months is highly preferred.
Aspirants have to sign on white paper with black ink pen and make sure the same signature does match at the time of taking the exam. The preferred dimensions of signature file are 140 x 60 pixels in size of file 10 kb – 20 kb.
IBPS PO Application fee Details
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
Candidates must pay intimation charges of IBPS PO application fee while applying online for the exam. SBI PO online payment for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates is Rs: 100 only. On the other hand, for all others (General and OBC candidates) it’s Rs: 600 .
How to Submit IBPS PO Application form 2017
- Aspirants should first scan their photograph and signature as per given sizes and dimensions (refer above table) to meet requirements.
- Visit the institute of Banking and Personnel Selection official website www.ibps.in than select “ CWE PO/MT VII” section.
- Click on the IBPS PO application form link, then select new registration link.
- Fill online registration of IBPS PO application form with your basic details, save and submit data.
- System/Server will generate registration number and password, note down these details.
- Reopen filled application form data with your login credentials and edit IBPS PO application form , if needed.
- candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the IBPS PO application form 2017.
- Applicant can made payment by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing required details.
- After successful completion of fee payment, e-print and application form will generated.
- To take a print of your filled IBPS PO application form, simply login and click on e-print button.
After submission of application form, without wasting the time start preparation with the latest IBPS PO syllabus 2017 for preliminary and main examinations. Expected IBPS PO cut off marks for prelims exam would be around 42 marks for open category candidates.
you must work hard to reach IBPS PO cut off marks in 2017 with proper preparation and strategies. Applicant require to clear IBPS PO preliminary examination, main examination and Interview by reaching cutoffs in each stage.
IBPS Application form 2017 Check Details
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Application form|
|1||IBPS PO Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|2||IBPS Clerk Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|3||IBPS RRB Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|4||IBPS SO Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|5||SBI PO Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|6||SBI Clerk Application form 2017||Apply Online|