IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2017 – Registration of Application form
Submission of IBPS Clerk application form 2017 and online registration process released officially. Aspirants should know how to Apply online for IBPS clerk exam 2017. In this post you will get complete details on online registration schedule, photo requirements, submission of online application form and the last date to take a print of the application form.
Did you check IBPS clerk eligibility?, are you eligible?, if yes, then follow below mentioned 3 steps straight forward to submit your application form.
You can easily submit a IBPS clerk application form in online by following 3 easy steps.
Step 1 of 3 – Scan your most recently taken photograph & signature as per specifications and save it on the computer.
Step 2 of 3 – Select new registration to fill and submit the IBPS clerk application form with your basic details.
Step 3 of 3 – Made payment through inbuilt integrated online payment gateways.
Registration fee of IBPS Clerk Application form
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – Rs: 100
- All Others – Rs : 600
Aspirants must pay intimation charges of IBPS clerk application fee while applying online for the exam. SBI clerk online payment for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates is Rs: 100 only. On the other hand, for all others (General and OBC candidates) it’s Rs: 600 .
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
Photo and Signature Requirements
The candidates photograph and signature must have the following file sizes and dimensions. Refer the following table to crop your photo in exact dimensions as per requirements and minimize the image size.
|Scanned item||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Your photo must measure 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Make sure the size of photo file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb. Passport photos must be in color with a plain white or off white backdrop. The most recent photo, taken in the last 6 months is highly preferred.
Aspirants have to sign on white paper with black ink pen and make sure the same signature does match at the time of taking the exam. The preferred dimensions of signature file are 140 x 60 pixels in size of file 10 kb – 20 kb.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online Schedule
Dates to note to apply online for IBPS clerk exam provided in the following table. Know more about the complete schedule of IBPS clerk 2017 application form submission, including the last date to print filled application. Usually on the last date of IBPS clerk application form submission, many aspirants try to make online payments, sometimes they will face server down issues due to huge traffic to that site.
|IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply online Details||Dates (tentatively)|
|Starting date of IBPS Clerk application form||August 2017|
|Last date for registration of application||September 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||September 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||August - September 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||September 2017|
How to Submit IBPS Clerk Application form 2017
- Candidates requires to register their application by entering their basic information in the IBPS clerk online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down or grab these credentials from their Email ID’s.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Upload your scanned photograph image and signature stored on your computer.
- Click on final submit button to pay application fee.
- Candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the IBPS clerk application form 2017.
- Applicant can made payment by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing required details.
- After successful completion of fee payment, e-print and application form will generated.
- To take a print of your filled IBPS clerk application form, simply login and click on e-print button.
Aspirants can use the registration number and password to download IBPS clerk admit card, to check the result, to take a print of the application form, etc. Forgot your registration number and password?, simply get those details from your registered Email ID.
Make sure you successfully submitted your IBPS clerk online application form on or before the last date to get your admit card for appearing in the exam.
IBPS Application form 2017 Apply Online Here
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Application form|
|1||IBPS PO Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|2||IBPS Clerk Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|3||IBPS RRB Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|4||IBPS SO Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|5||SBI PO Application form 2017||Apply Online|
|6||SBI Clerk Application form 2017||Apply Online|