IB ACIO Apply Online 2017 (IB ACIO Application form 2017) – Ministry of Home Affairs ,MHA has launched IB online registration 2017 application form for Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO 2017 Grade II Executive vacancies.
Update 1: IB Recruitment 2017 Apply online – The last date extended to submit IB ACIO Application form 2017. According to the latest news from MHA IB Recruitment 2017, candidates can apply online till 10th September 2017 and fee payment can be made up to 12th September 2017.
The MHA Intelligence Bureau IB online registration 2017 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer vacancies will take place from 12th August 2017 and will go on until 10th September 2017. The ACIO Grade II exam is scheduled to be conducted on 15th October 2017.
IB ACIO 2017 application form dates
- Commence of IB ACIO application form: August 12, 2017.
- Last date to apply online for IB ACIO: September 10, 2017.
- Last date for fee payment: September 12, 2017.
IB ACIO Apply Online 2017 – Procedure
In this article I share step by step process in detailed to submit the IB ACIO application form 2017 along with screenshots. Learn how to apply online for IB ACIO 2017 by following 5 easy steps, each one explained clearly below.
- Go to MHA official website mha.nic.in
- Select Registration
- Fill IB ACIO application form
- Upload documents (your photo & signature)
- Pay Application fee
Step 1: Visit official website of MHA i.e. mha.nic.in
1.1. Go to mha.nic.in or click on direct link : https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha11/ of MHA IB application form 2017.
1.2. Upon clicking on the link, set of following instructions will appear, read them carefully.
- Candidates are required to apply through Online mode only at mha.nic.in.
- Candidates should enter accurate details while filling up the IB ACIO online application form.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of IB ACIO online registration process on or before the last date – September 02, 2017.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and It should be keep alive till the end of IB ACIO recruitment process.
- Registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail ID, which are essentials to download IB ACIO admit card and to get results too.
1.3. select/check i have read the detailed advertisement and click on proceed button (refer below image)
Step 2: Registration
2.1. Candidate should enter the following details for registration.
- Name of the candidate
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Marital status
- Date Of Birth and
- Access Code (captcha)
2.2. After entering the details, click on register now button.
Step 3: Fill and Submit IB ACIO Application form 2017.
Candidates need to enter their personal information, educational qualifications, address and declaration form in order to submit the IB ACIO application form 2017.
- Personal Information – Father’s Name, Relation, Religion, Nationality, Aadhaar Number and State.
- Educational Qualification – Name of Course, Discipline/ Subjects/ Trade, Institute/ Board/ University Name, Result, Percentage, Mode of Exam, Year of passing
- Address – postal address and exam center preference.
- Declaration Form – Declaration form and preview all details entered by the candidate.
Step 4: Upload Documents
4.1. Candidate need to upload scanned digital photograph and signature.
4.2. The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in a single file which should not be more than 50 KB at the time of online registration.
4.3. The IB ACIO Online application form uploaded without scanned photograph and signature will be rejected and admit card will not be issued to appear for the exam.
Step 5: Application fee payment
5.1. Learn how to made application fee payment for IB ACIO exam. Only male candidates, who comes under General and OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs: 100. All SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from payment of IB ACIO exam fee.
5.2. IB ACIO Application fee Details
- General (Male) and OBC (Male): Rs: 100
- SC/ST/All female: Nil
5.3. The IB ACIO exam fee can be paid offline or online methods.
- Online fee payment: candidates can easily pay IB ACIO application fee in online mode by using Internet Banking/ATMCum-Debit Card/ Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank through SBI Collect option. This is the simple hassle free method for fee payment.
- Offline fee payment: The candidate will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day.
Application form print/download
After completion of step 1 to 5, select “Click here to view/print your Application” to download and save your filled IB ACIO application form 2017.
IB ACIO Application form Last date
September 10, 2017 is the last date to submit your IB ACIO application form 2017 in online mode only at mha.nic.in. However, the fee payment can made up to September 12, 2017.
IB Eligibility Criteria 2017
To apply online for Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO exam, candidates must satisfy the following IB ACIO Eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computers
Upper Age relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Widows/Divorced Woman (OBC) – 8 years
- Widows/Divorced Woman (SC/ST) – 10 years
- Departmental candidates- max 40 years of age.